January 8th
We attended Sydney's 3rd Birthday party! We had so much fun and her mom made all foods, cakes/cookies, and treat bags Annslee safe. :-) Sydney's birthday is on January 11th...only a little over a month from Annslee's birthday! They have grown up in the nursery together and I pray that they continue to be friends and are always there for each other through the years! We had a blast and it was so nice to be able to let Annslee run around and play and not have to worry about her getting into something that she shouldn't have.
That evening we had our Sunday School's Christmas party! :-) We decided this year to do it after Christmas since many members were going to be out of pocket until then. Addison stayed at home with Nana and Kaylee went to Marshall's mom's house and then Annslee went with us so that she could play with Sydney! We truly enjoyed the fellowship and playing dirty santa was a hoot! I'm sad that I don't have any pictures from either event.







No comments:
Post a Comment