Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Preschool in the Fall.

The first day of April, Annslee and I had a mother daughter day! We took Addison to mamaw and papaw's house and we went to Warren to fill out her paperwork to start preschool in the fall. She's going to be attending ABC Preschool. The administrator assured us that they were a peanut free school so we should have no issues there. They will have to substitute something for her on the days they have breakfast with eggs and fish. She was sooo excited! She kept saying on the way over there, "I am going to school momma!!." Haha! She got to play while I filled out her forms and she was upset that she didn't get to stay longer! When I buckled her into her carseat, she asked where was her school. I told her this was it..."I wanna go again momma!" My little 7 lb 3 oz bouncing baby girl is growing up!! TOOO FAST! She still asks when she can go back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers