Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Overview

I'm new to this blogging thing so please be patient as I learn the ropes! I wish I would have come across it earlier in life..like before I had my children. This way when I ran out of room in their baby books about new things they did or places we went I could blog about it and they would have it when they get older! Here's a few things that happened this year:

February 2010: Annslee turned "2!" I can't believe she's growing so fast! Where did the time go? She's still best friends with the pacifier and her blankie! She's not quite potty trained yet but every now and then she likes to wear panties like her big sister Kaylee. We aren't big football fans. I say that because we planned Annslee's birthday on the same day of the Superbowl! Opps! Everybody came...daddy and dana and the girls didn't stay long but we were glad they came! We had her cake made at the Village in Star City. It's hard to find someone to do a cake for her with egg and nut allergies! I remember during her first birthday party after she tore into her smash cake we had to give her a bath, with guests in the living room! :-) We avoided that this year by asking the baker at the Village to use a specific recipe. It all worked out great. We did a photo shoot at the house with the birthday girl. I made her a homemade cake from scratch and let her and Addison tear into it later that night...they had so much fun. We got some great pictures. She got a pair of rubber boots from ma that she LOVES and wears daily...even to church a few times! She also got a Princess Toyota car to ride around outside. We searched EVERYWHERE for this particular vehicle....finally found it in Crossett!
One of my favorite from her 2nd year photo shoot

 March: When we went for her 1 year checkup, we discussed with the doctor about getting a referral for an ENT to get tubes in her ears. She is constantly taking medications for ear infections and we spend MANY nights up with a screaming baby! She needs relief as do we! Scheduled an appointment at Arkansas Children's Hospital for April.

April: Met with an ENT at Children's Hospital. They tested her hearing and told us everything looked great. Now I know that when I tell her to do something and she ignores me...she's really just ignoring me! Ha! The ENT suggested that we put tubes in and remove her adenoids. Surgery scheduled for the first of May. :-)

....To Be Continued

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers