Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25th Birthday! And a New Year!

I celebrated my 25th birthday on December 30th. For weeks before my actual birthday, I teased Marshall that I was expecting a surprise birthday party! Ha! I had thrown him one in 2009 and then momma one in October 2010...and then mom and I had planned one for mamaw in November 2010. The Monday before my birthday, which was on a Thursday, Marshall told me to invite who I wanted to come and let him know what I wanted to have to eat. We had steaks, baked potato and a cake made by momma. My in-laws were there and mamaw and papaw, Taylor, Stevie, and us. Rexy, Mikey's fiancee, said that the cake mom made was called "better than sex." Ha! It was a good cake..not sure I agree with the title though! Haha! We had a great time visiting with each other and dinner was delicious! :-) The next night my step-mom and dad watched Addison and Nana, my mom, watched Annslee while Marshall took me out to dinner at Red Lobster. We decided that from now on this would be our New Year's Eve tradition since we don't eat there very often because of Annslee's allergies. It was DELICIOUS!! We also bought a new fan for our living room since our old one was shorting out! Marshall put it up when we got home that night.

On New Year's day, we got up around 10 am, got ready, and headed out to Daddy and Dana's to hang out and celebrate the New Year. (Plus we had to pick up Addison.) We stayed most of the day there, at lunch, and headed home early evening! The girls got to play with some other kids their age, one even had a peanut allergy like Annslee! When we got home that night Nana came over and helped hang some pictures for Marshall and myself and cleaned out the bottom of Kaylee's closet for me...it was full of paint from when we moved in and painted the house!

All in all it was a great start to a new year! :-)

This year I plan to be even more involved in church. We attend every Sunday morning and night, Wednesday nights and take the FBI class on Monday nights, so that's not what I mean. I mean getting more involved. Teaching children's church on a regular basis, helping out in the nursery, and other such events that I feel called to be apart of during this year. I am already apart of the AWANA program on Wednesday nights and I teach during book time. I enjoy it immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers