I'm behind in my posting, yes, I know. However, I always say, better late than never! :-)
Our first Christmas of 2010 was on Dec 11, 2010. We had a small get together of family at our house. We ate homemade soup and momma brought her gifts for Kaylee to open and the girls opened one gift each from us. They each got a magna doodle a piece. Annslee and Addison got a pair of pink cow girls boots, which they both LOVE to wear! Kaylee got a dress from us and a blanket from Nana. They all got a new Wow Wow Wubbzy DVD, which we have watched OVER and OVER and OVER again! Marshall and I got a wolf shelf from mom and mom got a calendar from us with TONS of pictures from us on it! We had a great time with each other. Randy and his fiancee, who he asked to marry him early that day, also came.
 |
| I love this picture! :-) It's just missing Addie and Kaylee. |
 |
| FINALLY, finding out what her surprise gift was! |
Later that evening, we took Annslee to dress rehearsal for her 1st Christmas Cantata. Annslee, Sydney and Savannah were the only 2.5-3 year olds in the Cantata. They didn't do so well during this dress rehearsal, but the Wednesday before, Sydney and Annslee had a BLAST up there. You could see their lips moving and they did most of the motions...but they also played around and ran around on the stage..they were so adorable! Sunday, the 12th, was the actual Cantata...Annslee did GREAT. She staged on the stage...minus one bathroom break. She sang, danced and did hand motions....but most of she didn't cry!!!! :-)
 |
| It's sideways...but she's still adorable! |
No comments:
Post a Comment