Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nana's birthday, Fall Festival, and Thanksgiving!

I've been a little MIA. Haha! Busy, busy, busy!

On October 16th, we had a "surprise" birthday party for mom. I say "surprise" because THREE of the people invited told off on me! They caved and told her EVEN though I told them it was a surprise! Ha! We had the party at our house and we spent most of the party outside. We ate grilled burgers and a cake made by Tonya Rawls a friend from church! We had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.

DELICIOUS birthday cake! 

Nana's girls on her birthday! 


October 30, the church held a fall festival at a church  member's farm. The girls had a great time with all their friends, even though it was a little cold out. They had games and a bouncy obstacle course for the kids to keep the kids occupied. It was a little chilly after the sun went down and the girls got cranky so we didn't stay very long after dark. Everybody was great in keeping everything peanut free and we are so thankful to have such a loving church family. We also made a pit stop at Nan and Pop's before the fall festival so that they could see the girls and give them some candy. We STILL have candy from the fall festival, today!





Thanksgiving:

We had Thanksgiving with Ma on Thanksgiving and on Friday with mamaw and papaw and momma. I just love Thanksgiving food!!! :-) We are very thankful for everything that God has blessed us with and we pray that we never take any of it for granted! OH, I almost forgot! Mariah came home for the week of Thanksgiving! She stayed most of that week at momma's! The kids LOVED her. We plan on going in June and picking her up, her mom and aunt said they would meet us halfway! :-) I can't wait to spend the summer with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers