Check out the below link! :-)
http://www.faithbibleinstitute.com/Faith_Bible_Institute/Home.html
This is an AMAZING class! It takes you deep into the Bible and teaches you things you NEVER dreamed you could ever learn! Your tuition covers your book and notebook. As the website says, All you need is 10 students, a TV and DVD player! :-) You are given the option to take the tests or to opt out.
Marshall and I just started attending last semester. We didn't take the tests last semester, but I really don't know why. Maybe it was because it was all new to us or maybe because it makes me have a panic attack thinking about taking a test again! :-) You are given a homework chart at the beginning at each semester, laid out day by day. It is usually only a chapter or two from your bible a day and then a few pages from the other book that you are given during the first class. You have until class three, each new semester, to decided to enroll...for new students. It is a great time of fellowship with fellow church members and it's been such a blessing to us! I've learned so many new things about God, the Bible, and my faith. I grew up in church, my husband didn't...it's brought us closer to God and closer to each other. We start at 6:30 pm, with two breaks, and we are usually done about 9:30 pm...sometimes may be earlier...sometimes later. All in all it has been a GREAT experience. It follows the school schedule, for holidays and summer.
It's definitely something to check into and be apart of! This semester we are studying the Pslams and Provers and Judges and James! :-) Tonight is the three class and I can't wait! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment