Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2nd Snow of 2011

Exactly ONE month since it snowed in January, it snowed AGAIN! This time however it was in the middle of the week and a BUSY one at that. The girls had appointments in Little Rock Wednesday and Thursday. We had planned on trying to make the Wednesday one because it was an early morning appointment and the meteorologists weren't "calling" for the snow to start until later that morning. I woke up early to get ready because we were going to take Taylor to school and then head on to LR but as I started getting ready I watched the "closed" schools scroll across the bottom of the TV..Ridgeway was listed. BOO..I had gotten up and dressed for nothing! I sat down to watch the weather report and almost cried when they said that at 6:30 it was ALREADY snowing in Little Rock. Plans were canceled and we would be stuck inside for most likely days! Marshall worked a little that morning and then came home to spend the snow days with his family! :-) We played cards and did some pictures for Annslee's third birthday! It snowed all day Wednesday and we wound up with 4.5 inches of snow this time! We didn't play in it this time...but we did get the girls some mittens just in case we decided to play. We did let Annslee eat some more of it! :-) Thursday, Marshall and I ventured out into the snow and rode to town. We  did some shopping at JcPenny's in Pine Bluff and I got several new outfits for church and some blue jeans! I also go three pairs of shoes at Payless Shoes! :-) I desperately needed some new clothes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers