Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Bowl..Doctor's Appointment

Yep, I'm behind, it happens when you have two kids 3 and under to care for 24/7/365! :-) Super bowl Sunday consisted of us getting up and going to church that morning and enjoying some delicious chili afterwards. Feb 6th was Calvary Baptist's annual AWANA Chili Cook-off. Volunteers make chili and  booths with different themes in "competition." Donations are made to the favorite chili; donations go to the AWANA program and votes are cast for the favorite decorated booth. It's a fun time for all and a great way  for fellowship to be had throughout the church! They have hot, or "dot" in our house, dogs for the children.  After the chili cook-off, we headed out to daddy's house and visited with them before the game started. The WHOLE family was scheduled to come out closer to time of the start of the game. We left shortly before church so we could run home and get Annslee's left over birthday cake so that Aunt Brandi could get a piece since she didn't get a piece at her party! We also called and told mamaw and papaw Bostian about our new addition on the way! They were shocked but excited! Then we headed back to church for evening services. After church, we headed back out to daddy's for supper and the end of the game! We got home later than expected but we had a blast! Kaylee was still with us so I had to get up her the next morning for school. We missed the bus so she rode with Nana. :-)

My first OB appointment for this pregnancy was on Annslee's ACTUAL birthday! It was after lunch and was still a little too cold to go to the park! Mamaw and Papaw came and sat with the girls in the waiting room during my appointment. All went well...I don't know if the exam or weigh in was the worst part! Ha! Getting my history wasn't that bad because He delivered my last two babies so all he had to do was copy from my old chart and get a few updates from me. On 2-8-2011, I was exactly 5 weeks along, which means today I am exactly 6 weeks. I'm so very excited for my ultrasound on Feb 21st!! :-) I can't wait to find out if there's one baby or two and to hear the heartbeat/s! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers