Exactly 3 years to the day that Annslee was born, I went to my 3rd, first OB appointment! Routine blood work was ordered and we scheduled our first ultrasound for Feb 21.
On the morning of my first ultrasound, my mom was supposed to me at the hospital to help me with the girls during the ultrasound. She got called into work that morning and Marshall was working so I called my great friend, Tonya Rawls to sit with the girls. She wound up taking the girls to the park across town while I waited to register for my ultrasound and to have it done. Marshall was able to come...for 10 minutes and then had to leave to go back to work! Oh well. Thankfully my mom was able to take a break and come to the appointment! By my last period, I was 6 weeks and 6 days and by ultrasound the baby measure 6 weeks and 3 days! I haven't been back to the doctor, yet, since the ultrasound so I don't know if the doctor will change the due date or not yet. Heart beat was 124 and it was so priceless to see that beating heart. Tonya is also a ultrasound tech and she said she would do an ultrasound for us around 9 weeks so we could see more and then at the time we could tell what the baby is!









No comments:
Post a Comment