I know I've been MIA here lately and WAAAY behind on posts but I've been bogged down with morning sickness and no energy. By no energy I mean not even enough energy to even open the computer to get on it and that's some serious low energy. I'm 11 weeks today so I'm praying and hoping and wishing that a little teeny tiny bit of energy returns soon. It's taken me 4 days to do 5 loads of laundry and sweep and mop...usually that's not even a days work! *sigh* I can't remember the last time I cooked supper....or had the energy too! Last Monday, my mom came over to visit and wound up cooking supper for us that night! It was delicious and I'm so grateful for her!
I am so grateful for this pregnancy and can't wait to find out what our little baby is and start shopping! :-) I know all the "suffering" will be worth it in the end! I'm also excited to feel the baby move inside my belly and for Annslee and Addison to feel their baby sister or brother move!
Annslee last night was touching my belly last night and asking if the baby was okay and when she could feel it. I love watching her love grow for this new baby! That makes all the sickness worth it!! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment