Our family is going from two kids and two adults to three kids and two adults ALL the time now, and four kids and two adults, half the time.....soooo instead of buying gas for two vehicles and driving two vehicles everywhere our family goes because our little car wouldn't hold us anymore just didn't seem like the smart thing to do. So on April 9th, Marshall and I traded in our 2005 Corolla for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. It seats 8! Not only will it carry our family but other people can ride with us places!! Woo Hoo! So far, I'm very satisfied with it. I really, really wanted to stay with a Toyota and get a Toyota Sequioa but that just wasn't in our budget. I'll get that later on in life when I'm back to working full time and I'm taxi-ing my kids around to their different events!
 |
| 3rd row! |
 |
| Sunroof! |
 |
Napier's New Ride!
|
While we were in Hot Springs to purchase a new vehicle, we had friends that were up there for the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather. So we joined them at the lake house and took a ride on their boat and enjoyed some great fellowship! We even went out to eat with them....even though Baby A did NOT like the meal! *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment