Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catching up...

LOTS has happened since I last posted! We found out at the end of April that we are having ANOTHER girl! :) I'm 28 weeks today so in TWO weeks we will have our 3D ultrasound and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what she looks like!




Her name will be Alivia Hope! She is expected to arrive in 77 days! HOLY MOLY! I can't wait to meet her! And neither can her sisters! :) 


Addison turned 2 on May 20th. We celebrated her birthday here at the house with family and close friends! The kids had a blast! Her favorite gift was her Minnie Mouse stuffed "baby doll" and Minnie Mouse bathing suit! :) And her Minnie Mouse earrings from momma and daddy! See a theme yet? She has grown so much from birth! She weighed 24 lbs and 29 inches long at her 2 year check-up. A couple days ago, she weighed 29 lbs and was 31.5 inches tall! She is talking up a storm! She can pretty much say ANYTHING she wants to and does...anything she wants! Haha! Her and Annslee get along great, for the most part, but I think every sibling has their moments! They love each other and don't like being apart for very long! Addison is VERY protective of her sister, even when the need isn't there. The other night at church, Addison went to class with me and Annslee and everytime another child would play with Annslee, Addison would walk over and say "Leave my sister alone!" Pointing her finger the whole time, and while it's adorable, I tried to explain that I love that she is protective but as long as Annslee is laughing and smiling she doesn't have to be mean or her sister will never keep friends! She LOVES talking to Alivia..even though I don't know if she actually "gets" that their is an actual baby in my belly! We've been talking about her for so long, I think she thinks we are nuts! Haha! I can't wait to see how she reacts to Alivia when she gets here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers