It's been a long time since I've logged in to post. Annslee has started kindergarten and is almost 6 years old!!! Addison is 4, and started her last year in preschool this year. She asks daily when she starts kindergarten. She desperately wants to be in the same building as Annslee (she's not the only one!). Alivia has FINALLY started talking! She uses a new word every day. She turns 2 in a month. I can't believe it's already been two years. Even harder to believe, is that Arielle is almost 9 months old. Pretty soon she will be crawling and getting into everything! She jabbers up a storm, waves by, gives slobbery kisses and loves being held! These girls are my life and I'm so blessed by my God that I'm able to stay home with them, even if some days it doesn't feel like a blessing. Ha! Marshall recently started a new job, working for a church member doing construction, he loves it. He gets to do a lot more than just drive a truck and I think that's beneficial to him, physically and emotionally. :)
When school started on Aug 19, 2013, I started a exercise journey. Today, marks 3 weeks since my start and I feel better than ever. I can definitely tell on days I miss exercising. I've only missed one weekday since I started and I've been using Sunday as my off day since things are hectic anyway. The scale only shows a few pounds lost but I know i've lost more in inches and gained muscle. I can tell in my pictures that I've lost inches and that means more than a blasted number on a scale anyway. I'll preserve on and continue with my goal to be more HEALTHY and fit for a life long time instead of skinny and on a diet all the time.
I wanted to write more but Annslee's coughing and asking to use her updraft machine. Blasted allergies in the air have my kids sinuses all messed up...especially hers. :( She's still allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, shellfish and fish....We plan to have blood retested in a few days at her next appointment. Although, I'm not getting my hopes up, I know that my God is bigger than her allergies and should he see fit for her to no longer be allergic, she wouldn't. Until then, we try to stay on top of her asthma, and allergies to keep her stable. I pray that God would cure her of her allergies and yet, remain thankful that her situation isn't more serious than it is. As I hear more and more kids becoming allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, I wish that I had blogged about my experience from learning about her allergies to coping and adjusting. Just like staying healthy and fit, is a lifestyle change, so is learning to deal with allergies. It wasn't a easy or smooth road, but I'm thankful to say we survived the learning phases....no scratch that, we are STILL learning about her allergies. It's a daily struggle and each day brings new worries but we trust that God will keep her safe.







No comments:
Post a Comment