Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Expecting...Again. :)

To mine and Marshall's complete SURPRISE, we foud out recently that we are expecting again! We found out April 25th. I had a faint line on a pregnancy test the weekend before, so I had blood work done at work that Wednesday. And POSITIVE! It was a COMPLETE shock!

I'm now 21 weeks today. I had an ultrasound last week and baby was growing right on schedule. It was no surprise that this baby is a girl too! We are uber excited. :) Her name is Arielle Joy. The girls are ecstatic! Every time I go to work and come home they ask me if I've gotten the baby out yet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers