Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

June, July, August 2010

June: On June 5, 2009, Marshall and I celebrated our 1 year marriage anniversary! We went to Bordeaux's in Little Rock and enjoyed some of their delicious crawfish and shrimp. Mom watched the girls and they enjoyed a day out with Nana at friend of her's with their kids and nieces. They had a blast together! Marshall and I had a blast together. We went to Target and he bought me a black purse with a matching wallet and we also purchased a double stroller for the girls! :-)

July: No much happened this month. OH, wait. July 2 was my last day of work at the hospital! Marshall went back to work and we decided that we would save more money if one of us was at home with the girls and I was dying for time with them. I had them both during nursing school and didn't get much time with them when they were little little babies so I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to spend quality time with my girls! The last weekend of the month we had Kaylee's 5th birthday party at Nana's house. We swam and ate cake and grille burgers! We had a great turn out of kids from church! She had a blast and got lots of good presents!



August: Marshall turned a year older...and wiser! Haha! :-) We went out to eat at Ameca and spent the day with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers