Kaylee

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Annslee

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Addison

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Alivia

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Annslee's 3rd Birthday Party.

Last Saturday, the 5th of February, we had Annslee's 3rd birthday party at our church in Warren. We rented a blow up slide castle combo contraption that was a HUGE hit with all the age groups that attended the party. Annslee and Addison LOVED the play gym and we had to deflate it to go to their friends' birthday part in the fellowship hall at 10. Annslee's party didn't start until 12 but we had to pick up the blow up house between 8:30 and 9 am so Marshall set it up with help from Tyler Harrison and Randy and let the girls start playing on it then. While they went to that birthday party, Marshall started getting the food ready while Tyler and I blew up her balloons. By the time the other party was over we had the gym all decorated and ready to PARTY!
view from the kitchen in the gym

view from the other end of the gym

All grandparents and aunts were present plus several friends from church and a few from around town. We did presents first because our Children's Church group was going bowling and out to eat and Kaylee was invited and wanted to go so she left around 1:30. It was hard to keep our secret from some of the family that didn't know about our new addition. They would all find out later that night and Sunday afternoon, but some of my church friends and my mom knew as soon as I found out! It was hard keeping the secret from Aimee because she had told me the night before I found out that SHE was expecting too! And the other Amy, knew we were trying and I simply can't keep that kind of secret from my mom! :-) Not for too long anyway! I wasn't able to try out the bouncy house...due to the pregnancy. *sigh* LOL! But I have a feeling it's going to be a every birthday thing...come to think of it..it might be cheaper in the long run to check into buying one for that reason! Ha! 

The theme of the party was Wow Wow Wubbzy. It's a cartoon on Nick Jr that Annslee just loves! She requests to watch it ALL the time. It is definitely her favorite, followed closely by Mickey Mouse Club House. She has most of the episodes memorized! It's very educational and teaches kids about being truthful, about manners and etc. She has talked about her Wow Wow party and cake since before my birthday in December!!! She still to this day...(I know only 8 days later) finds the picture of her cake on my phone and tells everyone she meets about her Wow Wow cake and party! That morning when we were setting up and showing her all the Wow Wow stuff and the blowup, she kept saying, "Momma, I like this." and "Oh, momma." "Momma, I love you." "Momma, thank you." "Oh, momma..I like this and this and that too!" It makes me feel so great to know that the simplest things can make her happy...for now. 



Made with love by Tiffany Barnard

WOW WOW! 

She got TONS of presents. She said thank you for each one! She makes me laugh. When she opened her gift from Sydney (her bestest friend from church), she was like "OOOHHHH." She got her a Mickey Mouse cup that looks like Sydney's and Annslee said "Oh..Sydney..it's yours!" Haha! She still calls it her Sydney Mickey Mouse cup! :-) 

Thank you for all that came and made her day even more special than we could have ever imagined! After her party, we headed to Pine Bluff to pay for some furniture, which we pick up tomorrow, and to get some fresh prenatal vitamins. I also bought a 3 pack pregnancy test box, took one when I got home and then the other two the next morning! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers