We had VBS at our church August 1-5 and the kids had a BLAST! We did "Backstage with the Bible" from the Go Fish Guys. If you haven't ever heard of them, check out their website, www.gofishguys.com because they are AWESOME! It's been a month plus and we are still listening to Bible school songs in the car and at home! :) Each day was a different lesson and it all build up to the last lesson, "Saved by Grace through Faith."
We had our 3D ultrasound the Saturday following VBS and the little stinker didn't want to cooperate! We didn't get a good picture at all because she was "locked and loaded" down in my pelvis!! I went back a week later to see if she'd turned a little so we could at least get one shot...and that's all we got...one shot! Haha! Shortly after she took the first photo, she turned again! Little stinker! :) She was measuring a week a head at the time. So we estimate her to weigh 6.5-8.5 lbs at birth!
Annslee started school on August 15, 2011. The first week went great! She had a few rough mornings at drop off but had fun during the day. Every week since that first week has gone better and better! Thursday mornings are our worst mornings because she ususally doesn't get in bed until way later than normal! We usually get to bed around 7:30-8 and then on Wednesday's we don't get in bed until 9 or so, but it's all an adjustment for her and us. She's also started crying when we get to church, I haven't a clue what that's about but I ask that you guys pray we figure out what's going on so we can fix it. I know that on Sunday's, her class has moved up to a different teacher so I think that's what that is about but I'm not sure what crying on Wednesday's is about...except that she's moved up in there too...but it's all the same teachers...just a different class and routine. :)
As of today, I have 19 days left until my c-section. I'm getting excited, nervous, anxious and beyond ready to meet the little booger that's been kicking me, making me sick and fatter!







No comments:
Post a Comment