I can't believe that I haven't posted since August! A LOT has happened! Addison went from wearing pull ups at night to wearing panties! I wish I had a video of her the first night we surprised her with the news. She strutted through the house to her bedroom and proudly exclaimed, "I get to wear panties. To BED!" Annslee has gotten over her crying spells at church and school and is more independent than before that phase happened! Yay! OH! Alivia was born! October 4, 2011, by repeat ceaseran section. She weighed 6 lbs and 10 oz and was 17.5 inches long! Short little and skinny little booger! :) Today, she's three months old and has to weigh at least 12.5 lbs and I'd guess close to 24 inches long. I plan to weigh and measure her tonight when I get home from work. Yep, I'm back to work part-time but I'm working full time hours until they get shifts and nurses straightened out. Which has been GREAT!! Logging has slown down and Marshall's boss is awesome about working rain, flood, snow, cold, hot but they can't control the mills, plus the holidays with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's all in the same time of the year. SO, I applied for a PRN (part time) position at Bradley County Medical Center and I'm loving working again. I love that I could put nursing knowledge to use outside the house and that I can get outside the house. I have also found I am a much better mom when I get a few hours a week away. :) That said, I MISS MY BABIES!
Alivia is three months old today, she's been truly smiling since right before 2 months old. She has a favorite blanket that she sleeps with already! And she loves to sleep with that blanket over her head. She prefers me rocking her to sleep vs her daddy or anyone else for that matter. She also loves to snuggle! She holds her head up well and loves to sit in her jumperoo that she got for Christmas. We got her a rock and play for Christmas, to sleep in since she was outgrowing her bassinet and she sleeps soooo much better in it. It hugs her like snuggling with me would and the head is elevated.
Since I've been working Annslee goes over to her best friend's house in the mornings and after school and she completely loves that! Ha! I think her friend loves it just as much!
The girls got TONS for Christmas! :) TONS! Annslee's 4th Birthday is coming up in almost less than one month!! She says she wants a Minie Party...we shall see what she says next week. Of course, there's no going back once I buy decorations! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment